Kil Mog Roth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sim

Official Application Empty
PostSubject: Official Application   Official Application EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:34 am

So here it is. I've been around for a few days now and I really like the guild and enjoy it though I'm not even 80 yet. So I think I got alot to look forward to.

I got heirlooms and all so it's going quite fast, especially now during easter. Although I am slowing down the last levels of each bracket for my idea to make PvP videos for each bracket Smile

So, basicly..

1. Why you apply to Kil Mog Rõth?

I read the realm post from Tumblehoof/Priz and it really seemd like the perfect guild for me Smile

2. Whether you prefer PvP or PvE

PVP!

3. A little about yourself

I originally come from a RP-PvP realm, Ravenholdt where I played warrior through vanilla and TBC, then moved here with my druid who's on alliance side (Yeah I don't like it either), then got really sick and tired of Alliance and made Simaw, my tauren shaman who I've loved from lvl 1 and who just keeps growing on me.

I've always loved PvP and although RP and PvE can be fun PvP has always been my motivation to keep playing, but it was a long time since I was part of anything serious or organized so I'm really looking forward to get to know all of you and to crush gnomes and raid Alliance cities etc. Wink

Yours sincerily,
Simaw
Back to top Go down
Priz

PostSubject: Re: Official Application   Official Application EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Welcome Sim Smile

We are happy to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Simaw

PostSubject: Re: Official Application   Official Application EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:43 am

Thank you Very Happy

I am very happy to be here Wink
Back to top Go down
batalax

PostSubject: afghanistan   Official Application EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:29 pm

i come back online around 15 november Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Priz

PostSubject: Re: Official Application   Official Application EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:01 am

Ou, welcome Back Bata
You will find the game changed a LOT since last patch Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Application   Official Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Application
Page 1 of 1