Kil Mog Roth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earthwhi

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 am

Ok, first of all, I'm a forum nub, so I have no idea if I hit the right button here x)

Hi, I'm Earthwhisper
I've been contacted by one of your members several weeks ago (forgotten his name, just remember it was a priest) at which time I didn't accept. Now that the guild I was in back then has gotten pretty dead, and the lady I was staying there for has moved back to her main, I've decided it's time for a change of scenery.
Seeing as you appear the be the only serious and mature guild that still has an interest in pvp, you guys were the first to pop into my mind.
I'm a PvE tank, also gearing for cat gear. Capable of tanking up to ICC10, wow-heroes says I should be able to do 25 as well, but I'm just not in the mood to try yet x)
In pvp I prefere kitty, and most importantly I prefere BG's (and I used to enjoy wintergrasp, though nowadays it's not rly pvp but massganks).
I'm not very experienced with arenas though, kinda like the chaos of the masses on a bg better ^^

Along with this information, I would like to suggest contacting Aredeth (an Undead Warlock with a love for feeding on gnomes). I'm sure you'll find him an asset to your guild Wink

And with this I'll await further contact. I'm available for further questions from noon to midnight, almost every day.

With kind regards,

Earthwhisper, The Sha'tar (eu)
Back to top Go down
Priz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Hey Earthwhisperer,
I have noticed you in WG or BGs, and you seem both good and mature (in the chat). I think you would be an asset to our guild. You should know that we are pretty casual, allthough share the love for PvP. I'll contact you in game.

Cheers Priz / Tumblehoof
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1