Kil Mog Roth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power gamers of the world of warcraft.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talron

Power gamers of the world of warcraft. Empty
PostSubject: Power gamers of the world of warcraft.   Power gamers of the world of warcraft. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:22 pm

It all startet ingame, were i was Rp'ing With liami and a few others, when this guy walks up from a guild that did not like the guild Liami was part of back then.
He starts out by sitting on his giant wolf Mount and for some reason this dog on steoriods was able to kick me 20 yards back.... He did not ´write attempt or trys or any thing like that... i decided to play along, so i jumpd back a yard. apperently i did not jump far enough away... he writes Ofgame in puplic chat. ((you noob! i ush yo 20 yards away with my Wolf mount. Not only 1 yard. You stupid or something))... i decided not to honor him with a respons and just kept it ingame. So now he jumps of his wolf. Standing infront of the 4 of us. For some reason this DK was able to make a giant cone of Eternal fury deathness of flames and BS. i was standing at the side of the cone, but decided that since my Char cared a lot for the others he jumps infront the cone taking all the DMG. i Even wrote /e Talrons is BBQ'd like a chicken.
Still not good enough for the guy... ((You noob its a giant cone, you cant block it all away alone.)) great... allright i use iceblock, Now i can block it all away.
By doing so, he turns around saying in puplick channel ((Noobs don't know how to RP. im outta here))
Lying on the ground dying from the heat, this shamen walk up to me and heals me. He then ask what the hell happend and if he should go after him. i decided to warn himm instead of send him after the guy, so i wrote in ofgame to him. ((Better leave this one alone. If you attack him he will turn you sword into a chicken and make you do the YMCA dance.))
I later ran into him again in ferelas (or how its spelld...) This time he decided to take me down with his hands. I played along being a weak being, and when he was going for the kill, i had enough. so i frose his balls when he grabbled me, and made a teleport back home. Damn he was pissd. he send me a whisper with these words. You noob power player. you don't know how to RP. My repsonse was just. Welcome to my ignore list.
Back to top Go down
Chillhorn

PostSubject: Re: Power gamers of the world of warcraft.   Power gamers of the world of warcraft. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:58 am

See, what you apparently don't get is that RP was created for the sake of letting this guy invent ways in which his über-powerful character can completely roll over everyone else. And of course, once someone doesn't get that, it's absolutely reasonable to proclaim as much in an IC channel under the cover of brackets... Wink

Seriously though, it reminds me of when we play with our son. His giant robot/warrior/legoman is always faster, stronger, has a better shield, a more powerful laser and generally can't be hurt. Our son is just seven years old though... I love you
Back to top Go down
Talron

PostSubject: Re: Power gamers of the world of warcraft.   Power gamers of the world of warcraft. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:32 pm

my advise!
next time your kid says: "my shield can reflect your laser" smack him Very Happy when he ask why, then you tell him that your robot got a smack the kid weapon, that activates everytime his robot is to ower powered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Priz

PostSubject: Re: Power gamers of the world of warcraft.   Power gamers of the world of warcraft. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:12 pm

*Duct tapes Talrons mouth shut*
Back to top Go down
Talron

PostSubject: Re: Power gamers of the world of warcraft.   Power gamers of the world of warcraft. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:46 pm

im gonner be a wonderfull dad one day, i mean hmmp hmmmhp hmmmm mmhmm hmp.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power gamers of the world of warcraft.   Power gamers of the world of warcraft. Empty

Back to top Go down

Power gamers of the world of warcraft.
Page 1 of 1