Kil Mog Roth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miikka the Timmmah!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timmah

Timmah

Miikka the Timmmah! Empty
PostSubject: Miikka the Timmmah!   Miikka the Timmmah! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Hullo mates.

My name is Mirko and I am a 30yo from Slovenia. I play rogue troll named Miikka. I recently joined your guild and so far I like it. People are nice and do BGs together and this is the cause that I have joined your or should I say our guild. I love PvP and I enjoy it the best when people work together not just mindlessly running around mashing buttons.

I like black humor, I do yell "TIMMAH!" around a lot (I apologize in advance if you don't like it), good laugh and nice people in a guild is nice to have. When I play I try to do my best and I want to have fun.

my professions are engineering (i love it) and mining so if anybody needs anything just whisper me or ask in gchat.

oh and there is one more thing, please don't resent me if I don't see what is going on in guild chat or if you whisper me, but when I'm in BG sometimes I'm just so into it that I don't see what's going on.

cheers mates
cya in game
TIMMAH!
Back to top Go down
Priz

Miikka the Timmmah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miikka the Timmmah!   Miikka the Timmmah! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Hey Mik... or should I just make it the short Tim?

Welcome to our guild, great to have you here.

Timmah wrote:

oh and there is one more thing, please don't resent me if I don't see what is going on in guild chat or if you whisper me, but when I'm in BG sometimes I'm just so into it that I don't see what's going on.
- I know the feeling, same goes for me (especially if Im in arenas Smile )
Back to top Go down

Miikka the Timmmah!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kil Mog Roth :: Welcome to Kil Mog Roth :: Introductions-
Jump to: