Kil Mog Roth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nerf Liami (And Terro the paladin eater)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paras

Paras

Nerf Liami (And Terro the paladin eater) Empty
PostSubject: Nerf Liami (And Terro the paladin eater)   Nerf Liami (And Terro the paladin eater) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Nerf Liami... seriously...

okay i will start out by admitting it... this is mainly just to boast about some recent victories in the arenas ^^

far to often have i seen that girl (Liami) screw every rules of normal combat and withing a few second reduce even the migthiest DK to dust...
i have seen her rip a frost specced Deathknight into pieces faster than his rogue mate could faceroll across his first stun.
Stun locking rogues...
killing a 24k hp mage with loads of ressilience faster than she could iceblock...
her pet ate a paladin while she focused on his mate!

and add to that: Liami is not having gear that justifies her killing a rabbit without help...

seriously, i need some help kicking her into action...
i have had plenty of wins in hopeless situations due to her...
but i can not get her to grind the few honor it takes to buy some deadly gear...
please, give me some help... kick Liami into the fray ^^
Back to top Go down
Liami

Liami

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Liami (And Terro the paladin eater)   Nerf Liami (And Terro the paladin eater) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:11 pm

really it's not that bad.
And I'll try and remenber to do my WG and some more BG.

But i got a Priest projekt going on at the time xD
but you might be right if you say that Terro is getting Hungry for more Bubble-boys xP
Back to top Go down
Paras

Paras

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Liami (And Terro the paladin eater)   Nerf Liami (And Terro the paladin eater) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:09 am

hmm... well at least its getting a hell lot of easier to get gear in next patch...
though i still think you should start moving a little...
its really a shame knowing you loose to opponents who are not as good as you, simply because you dont have the gear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Liami (And Terro the paladin eater)   Nerf Liami (And Terro the paladin eater) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerf Liami (And Terro the paladin eater)
Page 1 of 1