Kil Mog Roth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP for Kil Mog Rõth?

Go down 
3 posters

Should we have an RP-Master / Lore-Master?
Yes
RP for Kil Mog Rõth? I_vote_lcap89%RP for Kil Mog Rõth? I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
No
RP for Kil Mog Rõth? I_vote_lcap0%RP for Kil Mog Rõth? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, but no background story please
RP for Kil Mog Rõth? I_vote_lcap11%RP for Kil Mog Rõth? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Priz

RP for Kil Mog Rõth? Empty
PostSubject: RP for Kil Mog Rõth?   RP for Kil Mog Rõth? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:34 am

Hi All,
Im one of the people in the guild who loves RP, but never really get to it (I RP with randoms when I meet them, group with them.. and even with NPCs -.- )
I make the background story of all my chars fit my love for PvP, and they are all dedicated to the Horde in some way or another. (One of my Forsakens is dedicated only to The Dark Lady)
Kil Mog Rõth don't have an RP story, I was my intention to make one from the beginning, but I never really got to it. I have been thinking of making a few guildies RP-Master / Lore-Master, but what do you think?

The RP-masters job would be to help people who want to have more RP in their game life, know where to go and what to do. They could if they wanted to, make a background story for the guild (but it is important that this story makes as few restrictions to the members as possible - and that we serve the Horde in the fights against the Alliance).

What do you think?

P.S. This would not make us an RP guild as such - nobody is forced to join this (But all should speak IC in /s and /y )
Back to top Go down
Liami

Liami

PostSubject: Re: RP for Kil Mog Rõth?   RP for Kil Mog Rõth? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:06 pm

I have been thing of an not to complex RP-background storey for a Millytary group. I can write it down and put it up here if you want then we can see what you think.

Short summary:
I was thinking it to be a way for people new to the wow RPG to get in contakt with other roleplayers and to have a RP network and people they know when they start.
Back to top Go down
Paras

Paras

PostSubject: Re: RP for Kil Mog Rõth?   RP for Kil Mog Rõth? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Yes, ye and yes!

i can not describe in words how strongly i believe that you need some RP background.
This is in fact a role playing server, even if you do not your self RP then there is no excuse to not contribute to the community in some way.
if you are on a roleplay server and the only thing you do is running around mindlessly pve/pvp then you might as well choose such a server.

i do not say that all should RP, but that everyone who feels like they should make some RP background for the guild should be alowed to that (as long as they all can agree on it, of course)
Back to top Go down
Priz

PostSubject: Re: RP for Kil Mog Rõth?   RP for Kil Mog Rõth? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Paras wrote:
Yes, ye and yes!

i can not describe in words how strongly i believe that you need some RP background.
This is in fact a role playing server, even if you do not your self RP then there is no excuse to not contribute to the community in some way.
if you are on a roleplay server and the only thing you do is running around mindlessly pve/pvp then you might as well choose such a server.

i do not say that all should RP, but that everyone who feels like they should make some RP background for the guild should be alowed to that (as long as they all can agree on it, of course)

You don't have to assume that we don't RP just because we are not an RP guild. For some people RP is part of every thing you do in the game, and not limited to special sessions while wearing RP clothes. Thing is - many of us probably allready have made some RP reason to be in this guild, and to PvP a lot, and a background story for the guild would need to apply to all these, and thus be rather open towards different play styles.
Back to top Go down
Paras

Paras

PostSubject: Re: RP for Kil Mog Rõth?   RP for Kil Mog Rõth? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 pm

no no no, i never assumed that you dont rp.
but there is no reason that the Tabard should not mean anything.
Back to top Go down
Priz

PostSubject: Re: RP for Kil Mog Rõth?   RP for Kil Mog Rõth? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:50 pm

The tabard is the horde symbol - I chose it because we fight for the Horde. Maybe it should be red.... like Orgrimmars flag... I chose black because black is beautifull Wink

Let me know if you think we should make changes to the tabard - we can make a competition about it and peoples reasoning for it, and then a poll to decide the winner ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP for Kil Mog Rõth?   RP for Kil Mog Rõth? Empty

Back to top Go down

RP for Kil Mog Rõth?
Page 1 of 1