Kil Mog Roth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting 15/7 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Priz

Meeting 15/7 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting 15/7 2009   Meeting 15/7 2009 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:09 am

We had a meeting yesterday, the officers, and here is what we decided upon:

1. We will make a thread here on forum where we welcome the new members we invite, and tell why we think that this player deserves to be part of our little "family" - the guild.
This is both to welcome the new players and to give all players a feeling that they know poeple in the guild.

2. We have made some restrictions to the guild bank. Most people seemed to be in favor of Fullmetalls model Click here to read it
so tab 4 is now restricted to officers only. If you want something from this tab, just ask an officer.

At the moment tab 3 is for stuff that will be sold (money goes to the guildbank) If you want some of these things you will have a few days to take them before they are put on AH.

Guild bank is not for levelling professions. The trade goods in the guild bank are for making items that a guildie need.

3. We have a friend guild called The Wayfarers. If you have an alt who wanna RP mainly you can ask Cester about entering this guild (his lady is the Guild leader of The Wayfarers)
The Wayfarers strive to know all recipies there are for the different professions. We can therefore ask them if we need something special - I think they will prefer if we RP a bit with them when we make the trade Wink

4. We talked about making a social event for the guild (all members) This either being a quizz, an RP/PvP race, World PvP or something different - suggestions are apreciated.

To the officers - if I forgot something please add it (and sorry in advance)

bounce
Back to top Go down
Honnovi

Meeting 15/7 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting 15/7 2009   Meeting 15/7 2009 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:23 pm

I like all the idea you guys have came up with ^^. I really like the idea of whole guild meetings/events this will help us all get to know each other. Where would the meeting place be and what type of events would occur?
Back to top Go down
Priz

Meeting 15/7 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting 15/7 2009   Meeting 15/7 2009 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:02 am

Honnovi wrote:
Where would the meeting place be and what type of events would occur?

Nothing is settled yet - all ideas are welcome. I have made some events with former guilds, and would love to try those again - but I would love to hear other peoples ideas .. or be surpriced if some one else made an event for the guild.
Back to top Go down
Honnovi

Meeting 15/7 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting 15/7 2009   Meeting 15/7 2009 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:49 am

Perhaps because we mostly PvP we could all meet up and do duels or fight each other in teams at the Gurubashi Arena in Stranglethon Vale. The winners could get some sort of prize (something funny, like a silly hat or something ;D)

Or another idea is that we could do some world PvP by attacking Alliance camps etc.

I can't really think of anything else atm XD
Back to top Go down
Priz

Meeting 15/7 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting 15/7 2009   Meeting 15/7 2009 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Honnovi wrote:
Perhaps because we mostly PvP we could all meet up and do duels or fight each other in teams at the Gurubashi Arena in Stranglethon Vale. The winners could get some sort of prize (something funny, like a silly hat or something ;D)

Or another idea is that we could do some world PvP by attacking Alliance camps etc.

Sounds fun. Back in TBC I had a plan about taking the tree PvP nodes in Hellfire Peninsula with 10-15 people - and hope the alliance would bring a large group after a while (when their guildies began to whine for help with taking the nodes or somthing) Maybe it is still a possibility to lure alliance to come to such a battle.
Back to top Go down
Fullmetall

Meeting 15/7 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting 15/7 2009   Meeting 15/7 2009 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Im not sure if HP and towers will work still its RP server and its hard to meet ppl who like pvp like us cheers But we can try it sunny Hmm what more guys lvl up and lets make premade BG groups or good teams in Wintergrasp. Also we can try to raid ALLY towns in Outlands or fight for Halaa. Hope soon we will do something together. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting 15/7 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting 15/7 2009   Meeting 15/7 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting 15/7 2009
Page 1 of 1