Kil Mog Roth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Bank

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Priz

Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Guild Bank   Guild Bank EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Hey All,
I start this thread because some members of the guild have noticed that some people withdraw many things from the guildbank, and they feel that the guild bank have been abused a bit.

I want us all to discuss here what the guildbank is for, and to come to an agreement as to how we use it.

When people feel that it is abused a bit, it is probably because they donate a lot of things, and see them all dissapear to one member. And therefore some rules might be needed.

Kirra is the guild Accountant and the one who have bought most of the guild bank tabs. She sometimes withdraw items which we have exess of, to sell them. The gold she earns is put into the guild bank. I will strongly underline that Kirra is the only one who is allowed to withdraw items for the purpose of selling it, the rest of us must only take what we can actually use.

I propose that we use the guildbank to level proffessions - but that we try to grind our proffession ourselves, and only use the guild bank if we need some extra things we would otherwise buy at the Auction House.

If we take all items there is, for one proffession, we make sure to talk with the others who have that proffessions first.

We use the guildbank with a sense of being fair in giving and taking.

Remember - it is just pixel goods Smile
I feel strongly that if the pixel goody I loot from a pixel mob when playing my game, can make someone else happy RL - then it is good that I gave it to that person.
I will post a link to a sweet story written on the Daedalus project, when I find it Smile

Cheers Priz
Back to top Go down
VincoLee
Admin
VincoLee

Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank   Guild Bank EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Good post Priz, I agree completely, I've yet to take anything from the bank as I've not needed anything but when I do I would replace it with something of equal value that I can not make use of myself, I think that should be a good guideline for anyone to follow. a swap shop if you like.
Back to top Go down
https://kilmogroth.forumotion.com
Priz

Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank   Guild Bank EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 am

Well, I started the post because there have been some trouble between some of our members. I hope they will post here soon, but I can understand that one of them suggests that the guild bank items are NOT used for levelling professions. He mentioned that the enchantment dusts and shards that are in the bank come from the green items all guildies have put into the bank, and that the dusts therefore are for all guildies when they need an enchant and not for levelling enchantment. I can see his point - what do you all think?

So maybe we should say that we do not level our professions with the items in guild bank - unless it is items we would otherwise have to buy in the Auction House? As when a JC/miner need some enchantment dusts for some of his jewelry, or when a miner/BS or Miner/engineer need a few leathers.

So what do you all think?
Please write your thoughts to this subject - even if they ar just "I have read it and will think about it" Smile
Back to top Go down
elko

Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank   Guild Bank EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 pm

In my opinion, if the guildbank mats are for lvl'ing professions, there will be alot more mats needed in guildbank. the guildbank won't survive for long if you open it for lvl'ing profs, because there are only a few members that put stuff in and alot is taken out at the same time.

for the money in the guildbank, i think we can use it now to pay repairs, and when there is more money in it, maybe buy another guilbank tab or keep some of it on GB and give the rest to the members.
Back to top Go down
Fullmetall

Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Sorry :-)   Guild Bank EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Sorry i post my opinion in wrong place Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Honnovi

Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank   Guild Bank EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:22 pm

I agree with Elko. You really should work up your professions on your own, maybe with a little help here and there.
Back to top Go down
VincoLee
Admin
VincoLee

Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank   Guild Bank EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:16 pm

I think if you are making something that can be useful to other members from levelling your profession and you leave your finished product in the bank then it's not as much of an issue, but you have to be sensible with it and not empty the bank of all that material.
Back to top Go down
https://kilmogroth.forumotion.com
Priz

Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank   Guild Bank EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:26 am

It comes down to a sense of fairness - I just hope all people have that sense. But I can be naïve at some points cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank   Guild Bank Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Bank
Page 1 of 1