Kil Mog Roth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP Videons, 'n stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simaw

PvP Videons, 'n stuff Empty
PostSubject: PvP Videons, 'n stuff   PvP Videons, 'n stuff EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Hey, as I said before and said in guildchat I've made some PvP videos on my way to 80 in the different brackets as I go, and some said they would like to see them so I am at the moment working on getting them all up on youtube, working and not edited away all the music for copyright reasons :/

Any tips on how to prevent that from happening? Appruciate it.

So yeah, there's just one up at the moment but working on more as we speak, in total I've made 5 smaller ones and 1 that's a bit longer. They're nothing special really as I am a real noob when it comes to editing etc but I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did when I made them.

Comments and constructive criticism is more then welcome Smile

Here's the link to my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Simel90?feature=mhw5

/Sim The Grim
Back to top Go down
Priz

PostSubject: Re: PvP Videons, 'n stuff   PvP Videons, 'n stuff EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Nice Smile

I added you as friend - Im Cyberpunken

I havent uploaded anything yet myself...
Back to top Go down
Kuno

Kuno

PostSubject: Re: PvP Videons, 'n stuff   PvP Videons, 'n stuff EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 am

The only reason I can think of as to why the vids would be pulled is if they were using music that was copyrighted. I've uploaded videos with copyrighted music before and since Youtube spotted it very quickly. These days I go to freemusicarchive,org for license free audio.

Oh, my YouTube is kof98se, but nothing there is wow-related. It's all academic work/artsy projects.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toomuchjam.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP Videons, 'n stuff   PvP Videons, 'n stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP Videons, 'n stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kil Mog Roth :: General :: In Warcraft-
Jump to: