Kil Mog Roth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuno: Scarlet Genocider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuno

Kuno

Kuno: Scarlet Genocider Empty
PostSubject: Kuno: Scarlet Genocider   Kuno: Scarlet Genocider EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:36 am

Just thought I'd share the screenshots I took when taking someone through SM. The cathedral sections boss normally should be taken last, as all the mobs in the room will be aggro'd and attack the defend the boss. At level 80 though attacking the boss begins an EPIC BATTLE!

I laughed so hard at all the numbers the first time I did it again with my HUD off to get some nice screens to share. Then I did it a few times more since it was so funny the first few times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toomuchjam.net
Priz

PostSubject: Re: Kuno: Scarlet Genocider   Kuno: Scarlet Genocider EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:08 pm

LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talron

PostSubject: Re: Kuno: Scarlet Genocider   Kuno: Scarlet Genocider EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:33 pm

i wonder why you use'd that stomp thingy you got instead of bladestorm. Bladstorm would blow them all into oblivion. but you got it rigt. It is big time fun Smile
As frost mage with glyph of ice barrier, you also just pull the lot, and then frost-Blizzard them. you feel power full when you do stuff like that Very Happy i want new title: "Arch mage of freezing doom" Smile
But cool pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kuno

Kuno

PostSubject: Re: Kuno: Scarlet Genocider   Kuno: Scarlet Genocider EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:52 pm

I don't think Bladestorm would have wiped everyone out. It only does 6 whirlwind attacks, and since whirlwind affects only 4 targets within the AoE it wouldn't have enough spins to kill everyone. I'd need to respec if I wanted to use it though, which is really the main reason I didn't use it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toomuchjam.net
Talron

PostSubject: Re: Kuno: Scarlet Genocider   Kuno: Scarlet Genocider EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:41 pm

damn busted... im stupid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuno: Scarlet Genocider   Kuno: Scarlet Genocider Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuno: Scarlet Genocider
Page 1 of 1