Kil Mog Roth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GB and like i see it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullmetall

GB and like i see it Empty
PostSubject: GB and like i see it   GB and like i see it EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:18 pm

1. Let's make 1 or 2 tabs were items are only for "guild use". That's mean only guild master + officers can take items from there. What items you ask? Ready enchants ( lets say on Weapon Vellum or Weapon Armor from inscription ); rare items like parts of set's -> blue or epic items; rare or expensive items from profesions like Abyss Crystals - Eternals of life fire shadow etc - Titansteel Bar - Arctic Fur - Frozen Orb - Flask......So i mean here items with high value. For all of items ppl should pay 50% price on AH and money go to guild account. From gold we earn this way GM and officers would buy next tabs GB or itmes on AH that we need in our guild. It will make guild bank safe place since many guilds have problems with thefs ( keylogger ). Officers should have limits too. Only few itmes per day ( maybe 10 ) and lets say gold purchase 400g ( more less how you wish ) it's too for our safe. Officers should keep GB alive, so if they sow we have too many Arctic Fur (example) sell it on AH and put money to GB. Other hand ask other member to craft something from gather items -> gems from Jewel ( example ).

2. Other tabs are free for all ppl with not so high item value. But if someone use items too lvl his profesion he should put back items that he made back to guild bank ( not sell on AH to get money for himself ). If its green or blue enchanter can disenchant them. Alchemist can put potions etc. I dont want to sound like guy who know everything but like always some of you will put more itmes to GB than others. That is not ok when "X" will put 100 items and "Y" 0, "Y" will take from GB 100 items and "X" 0. Situation is other when one member use guild mats to craft something for second member - then i dont see problem.

3. Guild Bank should be place were we help each other but it shouldnt be help one-sided. Thats why GB need to have rules. Dont treat GB like your new box were you put itmes cos you dont have space in own bank. This way you never be angry that someone took itmes from GB and dont ask you Twisted Evil . IF you put something thats mean you dont need it and want to share with others!

Hope i help with my post and sorry for my english affraid
Back to top Go down
batalax

GB and like i see it Empty
PostSubject: i agree you fullmetall 100%, not we need to make good deals, now when the guild is young   GB and like i see it EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Fullmetall wrote:
1. Let's make 1 or 2 tabs were items are only for "guild use". That's mean only guild master + officers can take items from there. What items you ask? Ready enchants ( lets say on Weapon Vellum or Weapon Armor from inscription ); rare items like parts of set's -> blue or epic items; rare or expensive items from profesions like Abyss Crystals - Eternals of life fire shadow etc - Titansteel Bar - Arctic Fur - Frozen Orb - Flask......So i mean here items with high value. For all of items ppl should pay 50% price on AH and money go to guild account. From gold we earn this way GM and officers would buy next tabs GB or itmes on AH that we need in our guild. It will make guild bank safe place since many guilds have problems with thefs ( keylogger ). Officers should have limits too. Only few itmes per day ( maybe 10 ) and lets say gold purchase 400g ( more less how you wish ) it's too for our safe. Officers should keep GB alive, so if they sow we have too many Arctic Fur (example) sell it on AH and put money to GB. Other hand ask other member to craft something from gather items -> gems from Jewel ( example ).

2. Other tabs are free for all ppl with not so high item value. But if someone use items too lvl his profesion he should put back items that he made back to guild bank ( not sell on AH to get money for himself ). If its green or blue enchanter can disenchant them. Alchemist can put potions etc. I dont want to sound like guy who know everything but like always some of you will put more itmes to GB than others. That is not ok when "X" will put 100 items and "Y" 0, "Y" will take from GB 100 items and "X" 0. Situation is other when one member use guild mats to craft something for second member - then i dont see problem.

3. Guild Bank should be place were we help each other but it shouldnt be help one-sided. Thats why GB need to have rules. Dont treat GB like your new box were you put itmes cos you dont have space in own bank. This way you never be angry that someone took itmes from GB and dont ask you Twisted Evil . IF you put something thats mean you dont need it and want to share with others!

Hope i help with my post and sorry for my english affraid
Back to top Go down

GB and like i see it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kil Mog Roth :: General :: In Warcraft-
Jump to: