Kil Mog Roth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the member's of Kil Mog Roth - For the Horde!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange little likings :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Priz

Strange little likings :) Empty
PostSubject: Strange little likings :)   Strange little likings :) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Is there something you especially like doing in WoW, something that is a bit strange?
Tell us about it Smile

I like to cook on mobs fires Smile - there is some strange pleasure in cooking whatever ingredients I have in my bags at the fires around the world.

What is the favorite ability of your class?

for me its: (I think)
Rogue - pickpocket
Paladin - bubble and drag alliances away from where I see a flagcarrier run. Their determination to get me down, is for the good of the Horde Very Happy
Hunter - tracking
Druid and shaman - picking flags and herbs in animal form
Lock - Chainfear
Shaman, priest and DK - walk on water

Im probably forgetting something... what do you like?
Back to top Go down
Cester

Cester

PostSubject: Re: Strange little likings :)   Strange little likings :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:43 pm

I think the big one for me since day 1 has always been the rogue ability to distract.

Lost count of the number of times I've distracted keyboard turners off the edge of Lumbermill to watch them fall to their deaths, played ping pong distract with 2 other rogues (making a mounted enemy essentially spin on the spot by distracting 3 times in sequence in different directions), and of course the world pvp version of making people ride off cliffs, or into elite mobs that they were trying so hard to avoid.

God I'm a sadist...
Back to top Go down
Talron

PostSubject: Re: Strange little likings :)   Strange little likings :) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Well... all though not being a sadist like Cester, i most admit that i also like the priest's mind control ability. i love to use it on other players and send them off cliffs. i even once, on an alliance server, used it on a low lvl player. he kept asking for gold in vestfall, were i was rp'ing a bit, so i turned around and said: "if you can take me in a duel, i will give you 10 G" they guy fell for the trick and agreed for the duel. to those who don't know vestfall veary well, there is a deep cliff near the beach. so we went over there, and i started removing 80% of his hp, and then used mind control. and then i made him walk oit over that cliff. i admit, it was evil, and nope, you don't just go to 1 hp, you die Wink
but he stop'd asking for g after that.
being a mage, my new favored ability got to be, INViSIBILITY Very Happy i got the glyph for my arcane spec so i get 30 sec were no one can see me, unless they also are invisibel or got detect lesser invisibility.... but you get the picture.
Paladin... well what can i say... hmm i know, i can sing Very Happy:

"im a paladin stiff and strout,
heres my mace and heres my mount.
when i see truble i scream and shout,
bubble up and Heartstone out"

Dwarf paladin lvl 80 on xavius Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange little likings :)   Strange little likings :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange little likings :)